Sites for Parents
Child Safety Week - Please click the 'Child Safety Week Parents Pack' below in support of Child Safety Week (3-9 June) which highlights the dangers around the home.
Little Overtons' Preschool - Little Overtons' in Frodsham is a pre-school run by the local community for the local community, situated behind Frodsham CE Primary School. They are a registered charity and aim to provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children aged from 2.5 to 5 years old. Open Monday to Friday, 9am-3.15pm term time only. Morning, afternoon and full day sessions are offered, including lunch, subject to availability. For further details please visit their website at massiveawesome.com/littleovertons or contact Tracey on 07565 713994 or email email@example.com
Kids Activity World Out of School Club - provides wrap around care during term time and the school holidays. The club is for children from the age of 3 years, until they start high school. The aim of the club is to provide affordable high quality care that is enjoyable for the children and easily accessible for parents. During term time Kids Activity World (situated behind Frodsham CE) is open from 7:30 - 9:00 and 3:00 - 6:00. Your Child/Children will be accompanied into and/or collected from School. We open during the School Holiday’s from 7.30 - 6.00. If you have any queries please see www.kidsactivityworld.co.uk, contact the club on 07729766005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CWAC have consulted with a range of professionals in health and education to provide an understanding of how parents, carers and practitioners can help children to be ready for school. Please find more information in the 'School Readiness' document below or click here.
- For the Education and Learning section of the Cheshire West and Chester Council website, click here.
- BBC Schools - Parent Pages
- https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-education - lots of advice for parents and links to further resources.
- Click here for an NHS website, run by Cheshire and Wirral Partnership CAMHS. This site has been developed for everyone interested in the mental health and well-being of children and young people across Cheshire and Wirral.
- For help with Domestic Abuse click here.
- To manage your child's lunch and snack account and pay for any school trips they may go on, please go to www.parentpay.com.